Educator Resources & Development
The DMACC Work-Based Learning department knows that teachers benefit from exposure to career opportunities in their area.
This learning helps teachers guide students to making post-secondary decisions. We provide professional development for K-12 and Community College instructors: Teaching for the Workforce Opportunities and Teacher Externships.
Don't forget to check out the Career Discovery Network event calendar for more information on STUDENT Opportunities!
- Build Iowa
- Business Horizons
- Clearinghouse for Work-Based Learning
- Future Ready Iowa
- ICAP: Individual Career and Academic Plan
- Iowa Department of Education (IDOE) - Work-Based Learning
- Work-Based Learning Strategies Webinar Series- Work-Based Learning | Iowa Department of Education (educateiowa.gov)
- Iowa Intermediary Network
- Iowa's Registered Apprenticeship Programs
- Iowa STEM
- Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services (IVRS)
- Junior Achievement of Central Iowa
- Professional Skills Resources:
- Preparing for an Interview Prepared By: Palmer Group Preparing for an Interview
- Robert D. and Billie Ray Center
- Tech Girls
- The Technology Association of Iowa
- WBL Glossary
DMACC Career Discovery Event Calendar & Registration
Register for a Career Discovery Event.Event Calendar
DMACC Career Discovery Video Library
Learn from professionals about industries, careers, & career paths.Browse Library
DMACC Work-Based Learning Courses
DMACC WBL credit courses focus on career awareness and exploration.View Courses
Questions? Please connect with us!