Campus Recreation at DMACC
Campus Recreation is located at Trail Point Aquatics & Wellness in the Ankney Student Activities Center complex on the Ankeny campus. At DMACC, our goal is to help you in establishing healthy lifestyle changes that will enhance your well-being throughout your life. The DMACC Campus Recreation Center offers many opportunities for DMACC students, faculty and staff.
- an 8-lane competition swimming pool in partnership with Ankeny Schools
- a zero-entry family pool with water feature and extra swim lanes
- a therapy pool
- three racquetball courts and two full-sized basketball courts
- private exercise and cycling studios
- state-of-the-art exercise and strength training equipment
- a 10th of a mile track that overlooks the two gymnasiums
Child Care Services
- Available while members are on-site and utilizing the facility
- 10 gaming computer systems and three console stations
DMACC Football/Soccer Field
- The DMACC Football/Soccer field plays host to many activities. Some of those activities are Intramural Football, Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee, and Field Goal Contests. The field also provides fan seating. DMACC Football/Soccer Field is available for RENT. Please contact Campus Recreation Coordinator, Andy Nelson, at 515-408-3591 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DMACC Lake Trail
- The DMACC Lake Trail plays host to most of the Campus Recreation Intramural running events. Some of those events are 5K's, Fun Run/Walks, Relays, and the Run Fit Club. More info about the trail.
Tennis Court/Basketball Court/Sand Volleyball Courts
- The DMACC courts will be located next to Campus View Apartments. The courts will host Intramural leagues and open recreation.
About DMACC Campus Recreation
Campus Recreation Office is located in building 5 between Trail Point Aquatics & Wellness Recreation Center and Subway. The Campus Recreation Office is also accessible through Trail Point Aquatics & Wellness Recreation Center gym 1.Ankeny Map
Campus Recreation and Intramurals is located in the Boone Campus Gym. Facilities include a full-size basketball court and exercise & strength training equipment. DMACC's intercollegiate athletic programs are also located on the Boone Campus.Boone Map