Helpful Hints for Online Book Ordering
- Order EARLY! Not all books are filled by the bookstore where you place the order. Please allow for possible shipping time.
- If you take classes assigned to different DMACC locations, you will need to place more than one order for your books. There are three campus bookstores—Ankeny, Boone, and Urban. Each bookstore stocks the books for their campus courses. When you order online, you need to be sure you go to the right bookstore website to find your exact section.
- For Step by Step instructions on how to order your books, please print the Online Ordering Guide.
- You can request to pick up all your orders at the same location at no charge. We only charge a fee if you want books shipped to your home.
- If you call or email the bookstore for assistance about an order, HAVE YOUR WEB ORDER NUMBER AVAILABLE!
- Digital orders placed online will arrive to you immediately in the form of an email. If you don’t see an email, please check your Trash or Spam before contacting the bookstore.
- You may use Financial Aid to purchase your books online. The Financial Aid release date is usually 1 to 2 weeks prior to the start of classes.
- Questions regarding the status of Financial Aid in your bookstore account should always be directed to Student Services, NOT THE BOOKSTORE. The bookstore has no information or knowledge about the status of your Financial Aid.
- Microsoft Office 365 is available to you FREE through MyDMACC. Click on the Office 365 box and follow the prompts!
If you need additional help, please email the correct DMACC bookstore and you will receive a response within 24 hours:
|West Des Moines||Beth Blackfirstname.lastname@example.org|