In order to be considered for the 2022 program, the following four criteria need to be met:
- You need to be 18 or older by February 2022.
- Your GPA needs to be 2.00 or above.
- You need to have taken 12 college credits (at any college or university) by Spring 2022.
- You need to be enrolled full time at DMACC for the semester you study abroad.
In addition, to travel to the U.K., you will need to hold a valid passport and submit proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
To apply for the program, you need to submit the following items:
- An application fee of $450 (due November 18).
- A completed out
online application (due November 11; please see link at bottom of the page)
- An electronic letter of recommendation from your current or recent instructor (DMACC or other institution you recently attended). The letter should comment on
a) your academic standing
b) your personal qualities.
Letters should be submitted to the firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 11.
- Two passport-format photos submitted through the application portal.