In order to be considered for the program, the following four criteria need to be met:
- You need to be 18 or older.
- Your GPA needs to be 2.00 or above.
- You need to have taken 12 college credits (at any college or university) by Spring 2022.
- You need to be enrolled full time at DMACC for the semester you study abroad.
To apply for the program, you need to submit the following items:
- An application fee of $450.
- A filled out
online application (coming soon)
- A letter of recommendation (can be electronic) from your current or recent instructor (DMACC or other institution you recently attended). The letter should comment on
a) your academic standing
b) your personal qualities.
Letters should be submitted to the firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the deadline.
- Two passport-format photos submitted through the application portal.