Did you know:
- Last year, DMACC had over 36,000 students taking college credit classes.
- Last year, DMACC students took nearly 460,000 college credits.
- DMACC's average class size is only 18 students.
- DMACC is the largest undergraduate college in the state.
- DMACC's tuition is the lowest in central Iowa.
- Attending DMACC for the first two years of college will save students thousands of dollars in tuition.
- Partnership programs with DMACC and 4-year colleges/universities provide many additional benefits for students planning on transferring.
- DMACC has 6 full service campuses, as well as multiple Career Academies and satellite sites.
- While DMACC offers over 150 programs, nearly 80% of the student body is enrolled in college parallel classes or transfer programs.
- DMACC's Career Advantage program serves over 50 school districts in the state of Iowa.
Discover DMACC Days are now available for registration