New or Returning Students
Applying as a New Student
Note: If you took DMACC classes in high school, and are now applying at the college level, you are considered a new student.
- Explore available career paths and program options.
- Complete the online application for admission.
Please Note: Students who have previously completed an AA, AS, AGS, or a bachelor’s degree are only eligible to receive aid for Associate of Applied Science degree, Certificate or Diploma programs. The Admissions Office will contact you by email about your application status.
- Complete any assessments or other requirements for your program and receive your program acceptance letter by email.
- Check your email for instructions about orientation and registration.
If you attended DMACC fewer than three years ago, you do not need to reapply.
You are a returning student if you completed classes in a previous semester at DMACC within the past 3 years (not including Career Advantage or Cross Enrolled) and have the same major since the last course taken.
- Students who have changed a program of interest may be required to attend an orientation session for the new program area before becoming eligible to register for classes.
- Returning students are encouraged to contact an Advisor to verify that courses selected meet program/degree requirements.
- If it has been 3 years or more since being accepted at DMACC, re-apply or contact DMACC Admissions.
- Get help resetting your password.
Currently Enrolled at Another College
If you are currently enrolled in another college and wish to pick up a few classes at DMACC, simply apply as a Guest Student.