FAFSA.gov and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Remember, the FAFSA must be completed each year that you plan to attend college.
For an overview of the FAFSA process, watch the video provided below. For additional help, view
our FAFSA question and answer guide.
Tips for Completing the FAFSA
- Report your name and Social Security Number exactly as they appear on your Social Security card.
- You and/or your parent must sign it with an
- DMACC's federal school code is:
004589. You'll need to include it for DMACC to receive your FAFSA.
- A great tool located is the IRS Data Retrieval Tool. It allows students and parents to access the IRS tax return information needed to complete the FAFSA and transfer the data directly to their FAFSA from the IRS website.
- You can always reach out to the Financial Aid Office at DMACC for help completing the FAFSA.
- You can also make an appointment with the
Iowa College Access Network (ICAN) to get one-on-one help completing the FAFSA. You can make an appointment right online!
» Go to Step 2: Review and Submit Required Documentation