Jump$tart Coalition members will be available on DMACC campuses to answer questions.
The Jump$tart Coalition is dedicated to improving the financial literacy of pre-kindergarten through college-age youth by providing advocacy, research, standards and educational resources. Jump$tart strives to prepare youth for life-long successful financial decision-making.
Local Jump$tart website: www.iowajumpstart.org ; National Jump$tart website is www.jumpstart.org.
The Great 8 Financial Literacy web-sites for College Students are:
- http://clearinghouse.jumpstart.org (Jump$tart)
- www.jumpstart.org (Reality Check)
- www.showmethefuture.org (Mapping your future)
- www.saveandinvest.org/moneytopia (FINRA)
- www.mymoney.gov (Financial Literacy Educ. Comm.)
- http://www.timemaps.biz/ (TimeMAPS Money Mgt.)
- https://financiallit.org (Institute for Financial Literacy)
- https://www.cashcourse.org/ (Nefe)