Summer Pell Grant Eligibility
- If you received Pell grant based on
full-time enrollment for the Fall and Spring terms, you must be registered at
least half-time (4 credits) for the Summer term to receive a Summer Pell grant.
If you fail to remain enrolled at least half time for the Summer term, your Summer Pell grant funds may be revoked.
- If you received Pell grant on a less than full time basis for the Fall and/or Spring terms, you may have Pell grant available even if you enroll in less than 4 credit hours.
When will summer Pell grants be awarded?
Students that are eligible for a Pell grant for the Summer term will be awarded after enrolling for the Summer term. You will be notified via email when your financial aid award has been updated and can log into the Web Info System through myDMACC (https://my.dmacc.edu/group/mycampus/home) to view your Summer Pell grant award.
You must be enrolled at least half-time (4 credits for summer term) to be eligible for a student loan. You must not have used your annual loan limit during the Fall/Spring terms in order to receive a student loan for the Summer term. To review the annual loan limits go to
To request a student loan for the Summer term, complete an
online Loan Change Form at ttps://www.dmacc.edu/fin_aid/Pages/faforms.aspx.
- You must be a degree-seeking student at DMACC to receive federal financial aid.
- The courses you are enrolled in must apply to your program of study in order to receive aid for those courses.
- You must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress