Borgen Square Apartments, owned by DMACC, are located directly across from the Boone Campus, provide a great opportunity to meet new friends while attending DMACC. There are five unfurnished apartment complexes with occupancy for 208 students.
Each apartment contains:
- Four private bedrooms & two baths
- Common living room
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher
- Washer & dryer in each unit
- Rent includes all utilities, cable TV, and wireless internet
- Honors student housing with honors classroom, quiet study area, and student lounge.
Student Housing Handbook [PDF]
Students will need to check in at the Housing Office in Building 1305.
For any questions on moving in please call 515-433-5046.
Parking Note: Boone Residential students need a parking sticker. Students should contact their Housing Assistant for more information.
For more information, contact Nic Mishler at 515-433-5046.