When interviewing for a Commercial Vehicle Driving position, it's important that the job is a good fit. Here are some tips/questions to use when you go for an interview.
- How much should I expect to make a year?
- Will I be paid mileage or percentage?
- Will I be paid for loading or unloading?
- Do you have any bonus programs? (safety, fuel)
- Does pay increase with experience?
- How often will I be paid? How will I be paid?
- What kind of insurance package do you offer?
- Do you have paid holidays? How many?
- Do you have paid vacations?
- What type of retirement package do you offer?
- What type of equipment will I be driving?
- Will I be assigned a truck?
- Will I be running team or solo?
- How long will I be gone?
- How much time will I get?
- How long will I be with a trainer?
- Do you have a forced dispatch?
- Do you have a tuition reimbursement program? If so, how does it work?
Transportation Industry Career Information Sheet | Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Prospective Employer | Back to Placement