Every Semester DMACC’s Teaching and Learning Center offers unique training for DMACC’s adjunct faculty.
- Adjunct faculty members have to be recommended by their provosts in order to participate in the program.
- There are mandatory meetings during the semester on the topics of teaching and learning facilitated by Dr. Anna Conway and other DMACC faculty.
- Each adjunct needs to attend 2 events of their choice hosted by the T&L Center during the semester and establish a mentoring relationship with a DMACC full-time faculty member.
- Each adjunct is asked to work with an instructional designer and record 30 min of teaching via Kaltura on Blackboard
- Upon successful completion each participant receives a certificate and a $300 stipend.
APG program was launched by Dr. Anna Conway in 2016, since then hundreds of DMACC adjuncts have benefited from this program.
Application Form for Faculty and Staff (Note: You will need to enter your DMACC login credentials if off campus)