Do you want to study abroad in London during the Spring 2024 semester?
If you think you want to spend 8 weeks in the United Kingdom as a DMACC student, it's time to start planning! Come to one of our upcoming info meetings. You’ll learn about how the program is structured, how to pay for your trip, and what you can learn from studying in one of Europe’s most diverse, vibrant cities.
To register, please email Bethany Sweeney, the Study Abroad Coordinator, at
with your name, pronouns, DMACC email address, your major/program of study, and the info session you’d like to attend. Dates and times are listed below. All info sessions will be held over Zoom unless otherwise noted, and you’ll receive an invitation to your session of choice once you email Bethany.
Fall Zoom Info Sessions:
- Wednesday, September 6, 2:00-2:30 p.m.
- Monday, September 18, 12:15-12:45 p.m.
- Thursday, September 21, 6:00-6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 3, 9:00-9:30 a.m.
- Friday, October 6, 12:15-12:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 18, 6:00-6:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 30, 9:00-9:30 a.m.
- Thursday, November 9, 12:15-12:45 p.m.
Interested in other study abroad opportunities, such as our regularly scheduled 10-day trip to Belize in May? Reach out to
StudyAbroad@dmacc.edu for more details and contact information!