- You must owe at least $200 dollars to set up a payment plan.
- There is a $25 non-refundable fee per term associated with activating a payment plan. This fee is due at the time the plan is set up and will be withdrawn from the account you provide.
- Payments will be
automatically withdrawn from the account of your choosing on the
5th of each month.
- Payment plans must be set up online through
- Separate payment plans need to be created for Fall, Spring, and Summer terms.
If you make a change to your class schedule after setting up your payment plan, please call the Student Accounts Office at 515-964-6446 or email
- Payments are processed by the Nelnet Business Solutions.
*Please note: Depending on what type of account you use to setup your payment plan, it can take up to a week for your payment to fully process and post to your DMACC student account.
Spring 2023 payment plan options
|2||Mar. & Apr.||40%||Feb. 23|
***IMPORTANT: You must apply for an online payment plan by the due date indicated on your DMACC billing statement.
Steps to set up a plan
1. Log in to themyDMACC portal and select the Student Tab.
2. Under the Banner Self Service icon, select Set Up Payment Plan.
3. Select the desired term from the drop down options.
4. Click on the Pay Now button. You will be redirected to Nelnet Enterprise.
5. In the Nelnet system, select
Set up a Payment Plan and follow the prompts to initiate your payment plan.