Here are the questions most frequently asked in the Student Accounts department.

How do I make a payment?

Payments can be made online, in person, or by mail. For a list of all payment options and step by step instructions visit our Payment Options page.

Does DMACC offer payment plans?

Yes, you can learn more about signing up for a payment plan by clicking here.

Can I change the amount of my monthly payment plan?

FACTS payment plans are established for a set dollar amount and set number of months depending on when you signed up. FACTS payments are processed on the 5th of the month. If you make a change to your schedule or receive a scholarship/outside payment please call Student Accounts at 515-964-6446 to adjust your balance due. 48 hours notice is required to guarantee changes are reflected in the next payment.

How do I choose my refund preference?

Once you have received your DMACC One Card in the mail, visit the website www.dmacconecard.com and click on the "Get Started" button. Enter the required information and follow the steps to choose your refund preference.

I don't want to use my DMACC One Card to receive refunds.

During refund preference selection at www.dmacconecard.com you can choose to have any refunds go directly to your existing checking/savings account. To do so, simply select the option "Electronic deposit to an existing account" at the Refund Preference screen. After selecting this option, your card will only be used as your Student ID and Library Card.

When will I receive my refund?

Refund information and applicable dates can be found by visiting the DMACC Student Accounts Refund Information page.

I don't know my DMACC ID# and/or PIN.

Both your DMACC ID and PIN can be recovered or reset by going to the DMACC Tech Support website and selecting the appropriate category from the options located on the left side navigation list.

How do I order my transcripts?

Transcripts are ordered through the Office of the Registrar.

How can I apply for resident tuition?

Information regarding the requirements for in-state tuition is published by the Office of Admissions.

Paying with an Iowa 529 Plan

If you plan to pay tuition with a qualifying Iowa 529 plan please request funds at least two weeks prior to your tuition due date. For information regarding how to withdraw funds from your 529 plan you can go to the College Savings Iowa withdrawal information page

Why did I receive a bill if I have financial aid?

If you received a bill when you believe you have enough financial aid to cover your entire balance, please check your Financial Aid Status online in the DMACC Web Info System or call the Financial Aid Office at 515-964-6282.