DMACC may administratively drop students due to: incomplete prerequisite, unsatisfactory academic progress, non-attendance, non-payment of tuition or other administrative reason. Students will receive an email notice if they were administratively dropped.
How to Re-Enroll after semester began
- Tuition must be paid in full or payment arrangements (including Fin. Aid) need to be finalized
- Instructor must approve re-enrollment
Instructor permission is valid for 3 business days
- If tuition has not been paid in full or payment arrangements have not been finalized, registration staff will not be able to process the re-enrollment request.
- After instructor permission has expired, the student may submit a new request for permission.
To be re-registered for on-campus course
- Obtain instructor permission with their signature on DMACC Add/Drop form
- Submit signed Add/Drop form to Registration staff in person for re-enrollment processing
OR request permission from instructor via email
- Instructor must send approval email
- Once received, student may call Registration at 515-964-6800 to request re-enrollment (referring to instructor's email permission)
To be re-registered for online or web blended course
- Use the
Online Instructor Re-Enrollment Request Form
- Select the course/section to be re-enrolled & enter comments asking for instructor's consideration
- Once submitted, an email request form is routed to the instructor
- If approved, the form is routed to the Registration Department
- Staff will verify that tuition is paid, before re-enrollment can be processed
- Student holds, if applicable, may prevent re-enrollment