Student FAQs

Degree Audits and Program Completion

Am I on target to graduate?

See our Degree Works page on how to check your audit.

What is a Degree Audit/Degree Works?

The Degree Audit compares the courses found in your DMACC academic record to the list of courses required to graduate from your program of study.

How do I request a Degree Audit/Degree Works?

Login to the Web Info System. Click Student Services and DegreeWorks.

How do I substitute a different course for a required course?

Your advisor, program chair, or the Credentials staff can assist you in beginning this process.

« Back to main Student FAQ page.