Once you are accepted to DMACC:
What to Do
- Watch for an email with the Subject Line: “Important DMACC Orientation Information” with information on how to begin your online orientation.
- Browse DMACC's Schedule of Classes and
Class Types and make a list of some of the classes you'd like to take.
- Attend the Online Orientation where you will:
- Gain access to your
myDMACC student account.
- Receive information about the college, technology, resources, academic information, clubs and activities, financial aid, and how to pay your bill.
- Register for your first semester classes.
What to Expect
- You will only be able to register for classes AFTER you complete orientation.
- Information on how to connect with your Academic Advisor will be available inside the Online Orientation session.
- If you need help accessing or completing your online orientation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have completed your orientation and need help selecting or registering for classes, find your advisor.
That's it! You're ready for Fall Semester.