There are SIX (6) requirements for admission to the Phlebotomy program
- Complete a DMACC application and state PHLEBOTOMY as your major
- Submit evidence of high school graduation or GED/HiSET to the Admissions Office
- Attend a REQUIRED Phlebotomy Information Session - you do NOT need to register, just show up.
- ACCUPLACER Reading score of at least 45.
- ACCUPLACER Sentence Skills/Writing score of at least 66.
- Job Shadow: Follow the directions on the PHB Job Shadow Form. Contact the DMACC PHB Program Chair at 515-964-6296 or
email@example.com with questions and/or to get additional forms required by the hospitals.
For admission or waiting list questions, contact the DMACC Admissions Department at 515-965-7145.