All outcomes were met or exceeded by the Des Moines Area Community College Medical Assistant Program during the most recent 5 year reporting period.
Based on the 2018 MAERB Annual Report data, the DMACC Medical Assistant Program has exceeded all Medical Assisting Education Review Board (MAERB) established thresholds for outcome assessment in medical assisting programs accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP). Please see below:
- Job placement: 96% over the past five years
- Graduate satisfaction: 100% over the past five years
- Employer satisfaction: 100% over the past five years
- Certification exam pass rate: 100% over the past five years
- Average starting salary 2016-2017 $34,944 (2016-17 Medical Assistant Student Survey)