Program Entry Requirements
Complete an application, satisfy the assessment requirement and attend any required information / registration session. Students start fall term.
To earn a Building Trades diploma, a student must complete all course work as prescribed and maintain a 2.0 grade point average.
What Skills and Abilities Will You Need?
- Read and understand blueprints.
- Analyze a job, decide what to do, how to do it, and what materials and tools to use.
- Skillfully use many kinds of hand and power tools.
- Climb, stoop, grasp, and crouch while working.
- Work above the ground without fear.
- Have good eye-hand coordination.
- Talk about and demonstrate your building trades skills and knowledge.
- Punctuality, responsibility, and willingness to work with others.