These are the procedures an applicant must successfully complete to become accepted as a MOPAR CAP student. Check off each step when completed.
- Complete the DMACC Application for Admissions and return it to the Admissions Office. Call 515-964-6891 for application materials.
- All prospective MOPAR CAP candidates are required to meet total minimum test scores of 194 before they can be accepted into the MOPAR CAP program. See the Student Information and Assessment Results Form. Please call the Assessment Center on the Ankeny Campus at 515-964-6595 to schedule your testing appointment.
- Once you've completed the pre-acceptance tests, schedule a personal interview with the MOPAR CAP Program Chairperson, or faculty member. At the interview, you will go over your test scores, program requirements, the Candidate Information Form, internship forms, and your goals as a MOPAR CAP student at DMACC and in a Chrysler dealership.
- Schedule an appointment for an interview with a dealer or service manager in a participating FCA US LLC dealership. Take the Candidate Information Form to your interview. It is the student's responsibility to locate his/her own employer, and you musts be employed by a FCA US LLC dealership to be in the MOPAR CAP program. Students experiencing difficulty in locating an employer should contact the MOPAR CAP Program Chairperson.
- After a dealer agrees to employ you, bring the completed Employment Agreement Form to the MOPAR CAP Program Chairperson.
- Students will receive a letter of acceptance to the college after all pre-acceptance requirements are complete. You will then be notified as to the date of registration for classes.