LearningExpress Library is an innovative, Web-based learning resource that provides users with access to a comprehensive collection of test preparation tools, skill-building materials, and career resources. Online practice tests and interactive skill-building tutorials are available, all developed by expert academic and industry professionals.
- Prepare for professional certification, licensing, and aptitude tests in a range of occupations
- Improve workplace skills such as interviewing techniques, writing and computer skills
- Achieve higher scores on college entrance exams: ACT and SAT
- Prepare for the GED test
- Prepare for graduate school admissions tests: GMAT, GRE, LSAT, and MCAT
- Improve proficiency levels in reading, writing, and math for elementary through post-secondary school levels
Off-campus access to this resource
Remote access is limited to DMACC students, faculty and staff. A library account and a DMACC OneCard are required.
Logging in from off-campus: when you click on a link to an online resource you will get a page that looks like
this. Enter your name into the first box, and the 14-digit number under the barcode on the back of your One Card into the second box. Click the "submit" button and the database should open.
More information about your library account & DMACC OneCard.