Instructions for Financial Aid, Student Employment Assistance, and Human Resources Departments
The Financial Aid Department will:
The Student Employment Assistance Office will:
- Post all approved positions.
- Have the student complete the online Work Study Orientation and inform them of the background check requirements.
- Refer all students to the Hiring Department for interviews.
- Place a hold on the position while the prospective employee is awaiting background check approval.
The Human Resources Department will:
- Perform background and sexual offender checks on prospective employee. Satisfactory/unsatisfactory
- Set up screens in Banner (PPAIDEN, SPAPERS and PEAEMPL).
- Email the Hiring Department the approval for employment and the new employee packet.
The Financial Aid Department will then:
- Review and approve the EPAF (electronic personnel action form).
- Input appropriate FCWS date into Banner.