A student may be administratively withdrawn from a course or from the College at any time during the term for the following reasons:
- External reasons: failure to pay tuition, medical, incarceration, visa issues, etc.
- Academic conduct action (ES 4670) Academic Misconduct is implemented)
- Disciplinary action (ES 4630) Student Conduct, Discipline and Appeals Procedure is implemented)
- Dangerous behavior action: implemented as a result of conduct that puts the health and safety of oneself or others in immediate danger
An administrative withdrawal may be appealed by the student. Please read ES4630 and ES4670 for the details.
Note that an instructor may also drop a student if the student cannot provide satisfactory evidence that she/he meets the course prerequisites. This decision should be made before the late registration period has ended for the term in question.
- ES 4520, Administrative Withdrawal
- ES 4630, Student Conduct, Discipline, and Appeals
- ES 4670, Academic Misconduct