How To Reach Us
The Financial Aid Department is open to serve students both virtually and in-person. Although the Financial Aid Department is available for limited in-person services in Ankeny, Building 1, it is
strongly recommended that you call to make an appointment before visiting campus or use one of the following options:
The Financial Aid Office hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- E-Mail Options:
- Phone Options:
- General Financial Aid Questions: 515-964-6282 or 1-800-362-2127 (option 3)
- Veterans Services: 515-964-6278
- Virtual Financial Aid Advisor Appointments:
- Virtual FAFSA Completion Help:
- Virtual Help with DMACC Financial Aid Forms:
Please visit the
DMACC Coronavirus website for more DMACC updates and resources.
Financing your education at DMACC begins here.
How do you plan to pay for your college education at DMACC? DMACC Financial aid is here to help provide the information you will need to make these important financial decisions. We assist more than 17,000 students each year with
DMACC School Code: 004589