Please help us keep Trail Point Safe! Do not come to Trail Point (or any DMACC facility) if you:
- are not feeling well, have a cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing;
- display a fever of 100.4 degrees (regardless of the cause);
- have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
- have been in close contact with a presumed or confirmed positive case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
- have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
Face coverings or masks are required for all members (ages 2+) to enter Trail Point and while in common areas of the facility including in atrium, at check-in/out, in restrooms/locker rooms, and in hallways. Face coverings or masks are recommended while working out on machines. Trail Point employees will be required to wear masks at all times in the facility.
Facility Hours have been altered to accommodate for reduced capacity guidelines and increased cleaning procedures.
Monday – Friday: 5:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
POOL HOURS (by reservation for Lap & Family Swim):
- Monday – Friday: 5:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Sunday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Private Swim Lessons –Registration is OPEN to Members Only -
View Swim Academy Schedule
Group and Water Fitness
Class Schedules can be found online.
- Members 13+ will be permitted in the facility without a parent/guardian.
- Members 9-12 will be permitted in the facility alongside a parent/guardian
at all times.
- Members 8 and under will not be allowed inside the facility, unless included in a Family Swim Reservation, for Swim Lessons, or checked-in to Kids Zone.
View our full list of Guidelines here
The Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) also recommends the following:
- Any Iowan who is over 65 or who is at higher risk for more serious COVID-19 related illness should continue to stay home as much as possible to protect your health. If you do need to leave your home it's important to practice good social distancing by staying at least 6 feet away from others and/or wearing a face covering or mask.
- Anyone regardless of age, who has been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed positive case should continue to self-isolate for 14 days.
We will continue to update
Facebook Page, and on this page. If you have not been receiving emails from us, please update your profile within our system.