DMACC Human Resources Staff Guide
Doctor on Demand
DMACC can provide resources for setting up your remote workspace.
- Talk to your Supervisor about specific equipment and software needs.
List of internet providers by zip code. Some providers are offering specials during this time.
- Employees should have access to Blackboard, myDMACC, Outlook, OneDrive, and Web Info System with an internet connection. Those with DMACC laptops can access Banner and network drives with the VPN. Access to specialty software, Banner or network drives from a personal computer should go through
To receive an email when a phone message is left on your office phone:
Please submit a request to Tech Support for unified messaging of your DMACC office number. Please provide your name and office phone number. Once the required permissions are established and activated, a test call is usually placed to confirm it is working properly.
To forward your office phone to your cell or home phone: Email
Rich Banker for assistance. Please provide your name, DMACC office number, and the (10-digit) phone number that calls should be forwarded.
To access your office phone menu remotely:
- Dial your own office number and wait for your greeting to begin playing.
- Once your greeting starts, press the * key and the system will ask you for an ID number. Enter your 5 digit extension (ie: 56200) and press the # button.
- The system will now ask for your PIN. Enter the PIN for your voicemail and press the # button.
- You can now follow the prompts to change settings, greetings, or hear your voice messages.