Student Services are available both in-person and virtually.
For your safety and that of others, please continue to use virtual services whenever possible and if you answer "YES" to any of the below questions.
Do not come to a DMACC Campus or Center if you answer "YES" to any of the following:
- Do you feel ill, have a new cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have a fever of 100.4 degrees (regardless of the cause)?
- Do you have a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)?
- Are you or someone in your household awaiting COVID-19 test results due to a possible exposure or symptoms?
- Have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you have been in close contact with a presumed or confirmed positive case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you have traveled internationally in the past 14 days?
For those who require in-person services and are not experiencing any of the above: Call or email to make an appointment so we can continue to adhere to DMACC’s capacity limits and COVID-19 social distancing policies. While on campus, everyone is required to wear a face mask and maintain at least 6 feet of social distance while in DMACC buildings. If you don’t have a face mask, let us know before your arrival and one can be provided for you. To limit capacity and ensure we can adhere to social distancing requirements, please do not bring additional individuals to your appointment.
DMACC will continue to offer a variety of course delivery types to suit your needs. Check the registration dates calendar for more information on when you can register for Spring 2021 classes.
DMACC Student Services are available during this time: