Planning your 2017 training?
Consider DMACC's Industrial Paint Training program for current employees at your facility.
Trained and skilled Industrial Painters are in high demand and an immediate need within many companies across the state and region. Des Moines Area Community College is the only community college in Iowa with a certified Industrial Painting program. DMACC is ready and equipped to provide training to new industrial painters and current employees in manufacturing facilities.
DMACC’s program offers the following benefits:
- Customizable training to fit the specific needs of a company
- State of the art training facility at the DMACC Southridge Center that includes a dedicated paint booth and paint equipment to provide a hands on experience
- A virtual painting system for an all-inclusive training experience
- Experienced instructors trained and currently working in industry
- Funding may be available based on company location and needs
DMACC is excited to be able to offer the Industrial Painting program and work with Iowa companies to provide this unique training program.
Students are able to enroll in upcoming Industrial Painting class or work with Angie Neville to customize a course to suit company needs.
For more information, or to set up your 2017 training, contact: