Student Services are available both in person and virtually. For your safety and that of others, please continue to use virtual services whenever possible.
Do not come to a DMACC Campus or Center if you answer “YES” to any of the following:
- Do you feel ill, have a new cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have a fever of 100.4 degrees (regardless of the cause)?
- Do you have a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)?
- Are you or someone in your household awaiting COVID-19 test results due to a possible exposure or symptoms?
- Have you been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with a presumed or confirmed positive case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled internationally in the past 14 days?
Registration is open for both
Returning students. DMACC will continue to offer a variety of
course delivery types to suit your needs.
While keeping you safe, DMACC is making plans for your future success. Find out more: