- Students earn college credit and experience while still in high school.
- Students gain experiences that lead directly to degrees, diplomas, certifications and/or apprenticeships.
- Students gain hands-on training in an area of personal interest.
- Career/technical programs give students excellent opportunities to explore career options before leaving high school.
- Vocational/technical programs are equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- Students enter the workforce with marketable skills.
- There is no cost to the student to enroll in dual credit courses.
- Students save time and money with the chance to get an early start on college.
For more information or questions, please